Dermal Skin Needling is an exciting natural treatment to improve your skin texture, smooth wrinkles, fine lines and soften scars.
It is suitable for all skin types and all areas of the face, neck, décolletage and hands.
Skin needling is performed with a surgical grade instrument with stainless steel micro needles ranging from 0.5mm to 2.5mm in length.
Scaring is treated with needles up to 2mm.
Hyaluronic acid, collagen serum and epidermal growth factors are used during the treatment to help hydrate the skin and minimise fine lines. The treatment promotes the natural reproduction of collagen and elastin, resulting in the skin feeling smoother and tighter.
Creating only microscopic punctures in the epidermis, skin needling is minimally invasive with little damage to the epidermis which means the collagen production is significantly quicker than some other more aggressive treatments.
WHAT SKIN TYPES ARE SUITABLE FOR THIS TREATMENT?
• fine lines, dull skin, enlarged pores
• acne scars, chicken pox scars and surgical scars (more than 6 months old)
• naso-labial lines and smokers lines
• rejuvenation of hands , neck and décolletage
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
Generally a minimum of 3 treatments are required to achieve the optimum rejuvenation of an area. When treating scarring, at least 5-6 treatments would generally be required. The treatments are performed 10-12 weeks apart.
WHEN WILL RESULTS BE NOTICEABLE?
The first week after the treatment you may get some skin peeling which helps lighten pigmentation or scarring and the skin looks more hydrated.
The results are gradual as collagen re-production takes time, most clients report a gradual improvement in their skin colour and texture over 6- 8 week period. That improvement is compounded as each consecutive treatment is performed.
WHEN IS SKIN NEEDLING TREATMENT NOT SUITABLE?
• the treatment should not be performed within 2 weeks of having an injectable dermal filler or botox.
• the treatment is never performed on raised moles, warts or lesions
• during pregnancy (when breastfeeding the treatment is allowed)
• medication (some medication may reduce healing time, please advise your therapist on anything you may be taking)
• the treatment will not be performed if the client has an active herpes or acne breakout, however, once resolved the treatment can go ahead after 2 weeks
• medical conditions( ie diabetes) need medical certificate
THE SKIN NEEDLING TREATMENT EXPLAINED
The skin is cleansed and numbing cream is applied for 20-30 minutes. This minimizes the discomfort and most clients’ grade discomfort as 2-3 out of 10 at the most. Mostly round bony or thin skin areas such as lip, forehead and eyes.
The skin is thoroughly treated in such a way that each area is needled about 15 to 20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect medical grade treatment. Your skin will appear flushed (pink to red) which may last for 12 to 24 hours on average. Most clients are able to return to work that same day with the help from some Mine Minerals Makeup.
The treatment takes approximately 45 minutes.
In total allow 90 mins for appointments.
Please arrive with no makeup on
Recommended treatment programme (for best results)
1. Post Skin Needling LED (- Light Emitting Diode - red light )
After dermal skin needling RED LED is an ideal way to continue the regeneration of collagen in the skin as well as the healing on the surface.
2. Pre Skin Needling Home Care Routine
Prior to dermal skin needling it is advised to prep the skin with active ingredients to maximise the benefits from each treatment. We recommend skin care products IVY
Skincare containing cosmeceutical ingredients to strengthen your skin.
POST TREATMENT MANAGEMENT
For the first 48 hours:
• do not use glycolic acid, retinol and acidic skin care with “active” ingredients
• do not touch or rub the face
• do not use spray tan products
• avoid makeup
• sun exposure is not advised for 12 24hrs
POST SKIN NEEDLING HOME CARE ROUTINE
After care is vital to continue the results of your needling. We recommend you continue with IVY Skincare post treatment serum pack and Mine Minerals Makeup for full sun protection at SPF20+
Risks of post-op infections?
Channels close within minutes, and provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op infections are very unlikely. To ensure the right healing environment, for 48 hours don’t not use glycolic acid, retinol, acidic skincare or “active” ingredients.
At IVY SKIN we are NOW offering this amazing treatment for ONLY $249 per session
Phone us for an appointment or book online - https://www.fresha.com/ivy-skin-clinic-ks7oz2ov/booking?menu=true
Doxycycline Next Day Delivery incilt [url=https://cialisse.com/]Cialis[/url] Feadsosteoma Viagra Generico Bonifico maigeexpigue purchasing cialis online FallSces Free Shipping Fluoxetine 40mg Real Price Cod Only
avapro and cialis Ignilllync [url=https://bbuycialisss.com/#]Cialis[/url] Lydaymut Probiotics And Amoxicillin Estits Buy Cialis Dumbimmitigh Propecia Orange Minoxidil