Looking for the best mineral makeup?
You’ve found it!
MINE Minerals Makeup is the best mineral makeup Australia has ever produced – literally.
Sourced from the Australian outback, MINE Minerals is 100% Australian owned, operated and natural, containing only:
- Zinc – Earth’s natural skin healer
- Titanium Dioxide – Earth’s natural sunscreen
- Mica – Earth’s shimmer
And all of this is found naturally in the minerals – we add nothing.
Mine Minerals offers five amazing products in one:
- Broad Spectrum Sunscreen
- Post Skincare Treatment
Suited to all skin tones and types, it offers flawless natural looking coverage that reflects the light, giving the youthful appearance of a healthy glow. It’s easy to use and can be applied lightly or heavily without clogging pores – even if you wear it to the gym or bed!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
The best mineral makeup Australia has at the end of its Kabuki brush!
MINE Minerals Makeup offers a flawless finish that does not sacrifice the health of your skin. That’s why we, stockists and users tout it as the best mineral makeup Australia has on its shelves.
MINE Minerals Makeup only source and supply the raw pigment, which is the true foundation.
This means a little goes a long way. And because it is 100% natural, its shelf life is timeless – thus no chemical preservatives are needed, making it 100% safe for your skin no matter your age or skin composition.
What makes it the best mineral makeup Australia has on shelves?
The vast majority of “mineral makeup” products only have pigment added to colour the makeup medium (cream, foundation, mousse, etc.). Of course, because these mediums have a shelf life of their own, chemical preservatives are added that are bad for the skin.
And if you think any “mineral powder” is the solution, think again! The truth is most contain mainly fillers – the most common being talc, a known carcinogenic and cornstarch, which gives an orange tinge.
Filler and preservative free, Mine Minerals is a true mineral makeup – and that’s what makes it the best mineral makeup Australia has on offer.
Our Mine Mineral Foundation Powders are crushed silk-like powders, which naturally deflect light from the skin rather than absorbing it – leaving you with a gorgeous air-brushed, professional finish. The pure pigments of the makeup give amazing depth, density and colour whilst only using as small amount of product.
Some great facts about Mine Mineral Foundation Powder :
- Can be applied dry for a lighter coverage or wet for a heavier complete coverage
- Includes a Broad Spectrum Sunscreen in the form of Titanium and Zinc Oxide offering a natural physical barrier to the harmful effects of the sun
- Recommended to use after cosmetic, laser and skin resurfacing procedures as anti oxidants calm and soothe the skin helping to reduce redness and promote healing
- Water resistant
- Sweat resistant
- Available in many shades and suitable for all skin types
- You don’t have to feel guilty if you sleep with it on as it is non-comodogenic
- Feels like a second skin, so light as if you are wearing no foundation at all
- It evens out skin tones to keep skin looking dewy all day
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle formula perfect for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Does not contain any fillers, parabens, or harsh chemicals
- Mine Minerals is certified Vegan and not tested on animals
- Mine Minerals is raw pigment so a little goes a long way
- Applied with the Mine Kabuki Professional Kabuki Brush for the best result