Mineral Foundation Powder SPF20+ - Sienna
Mine Minerals' all-natural Mineral Foundation Powder, the perfect choice for a flawless, glowing complexion without compromising your skin's health. This vegan and pure foundation powder provides buildable coverage with a unique formula that offers 5 great products in 1 - concealer, foundation, finishing powder, SPF20+, and skin-healing treatment.
Mined from the purest Australian outback ingredients, Mine Minerals Foundation Powder is made up of Zinc, Earth's natural skin healer, Titanium Dioxide, Earth's natural sunscreen, and Mica, Earth's natural shimmer. This clean formula is free from any harsh chemical preservatives or fillers that may irritate your skin or clog your pores. Plus, it's suitable for all skin types and safe to wear while sweating, swimming, or even sleeping.
How to use
Mine Minerals Foundation Powder is in a loose powder formulation, which makes the product easy to apply in 6 easy steps
- Turn the jar over and lightly tap with your finger
- Turn right side up and open lid – there will be a small amount of Mine Minerals powder in the lid
- Swirl your professional Kabuki brush inside the lid to collect the minerals, gently tapping off excess
- Begin applying minerals with short, feathery strokes in a downward direction over the face or use small circular movements
- Apply two applications – use a little more or less depending on desired coverage
- Wait approximately five minutes for foundation to melt and blend before applying other products
Ivory – Suitable for those with light, ivory skin. This skin type generally burns easily / may have freckles + capillaries / is fair with warm undertones
Sand – Suitable for those with fair skin with neutral undertones
Honey – Suitable for those with fair skin tone with beige undertones
Sienna – Suitable for most medium skin tones with neutral undertones. This skin type may sometimes burn but gradually tans
Chestnut – Suitable for those with medium / tan skin with neutral undertones. This skin type generally tans from the sun
Cocoa – Suitable for skin tones with a yellow/olive base. This skin type generally tans easily from the sun
Espresso – Suitable for darker skin tones
To ensure you make the right colour selection, we recommend you visit your local Mine Minerals Stockists
Please remember colour swatches may vary across screens/devices. As a tip, Mine Minerals recommend you identify your undertones. Are you cool, neutral, or warm-toned? This is the key to making the perfect colour match.
Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way